I'm so easily drained nowadays.
just a mere three hours of CAT got me all tired
& so, I decided to stay home to nua instead. {:
oh & during lecture today, Fish-Face talked to me,
randomly and I was like what the hell-ing
all the way throughout deep down in the bottom of my heart.
it has been a full week, being in the same class as those people
but I've never made any effort to match the names with the faces.
maybe with the exception of a few, but most of them there,
are like strangers whom I don't bother getting to know.
I'm contended, with just the few friends and classmates I know
in that school. {:
anyway, just a little sidetrack.
I've never really bothered to listen to speeches like Chor Pang's broken recorder
because to me, you live your life like how you want it.
you are responsible, for how you live it.
I don't believe that listening to encouragements
or naggy speeches like that will make me a better person
because admit it or not, I bet none of those speeches even gets into your head for a moment.
oh yes, prolly for a few seconds. and you think about how you want to change,
to lead your life like what the broken recorder has suggested.
but did you or have you ever put your thoughts into actions?
many a times, it's not that you can't accomplish this particular thing.
just like a simple resolution of attending school daily, or simply to be punctual.
you just didn't believe that you could. the greatest obstacle to overcome,
is not the setbacks that you face in the journey of accomplishing something.
it is to overcome your own mindset. & yea, sounds so bloody cliche.
if you can't convince yourself that you can do it,
encouragements and such from others will not help.
and it's wrong, it's morally wrong to me for you to live your life
depending on the encouragements from others. they're not obliged
to make you a better person through their encouragements you know.
maybe what I'm trying to emphasize here ain't making any absolute sense
to any of you here. but please remember, it's my blog, my thoughts,
so long as I understood it, I think it is and it will be perfectly fine.
JA.
"you guys act like a couple who just broke up"
& this sentence lingered in my thoughts like a broken recorder.
we sure do.
♥ 6:20 PM